ART THAT PLAYS MIND GAMES - technology

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

ART THAT PLAYS MIND GAMES

Share This



























Here are some pictures that I received in an Email forward – I thought I have seen them all. I was wrong.  Theses pics can be quite fun. Lets see if you have a good eye for them. Also if you know any of the artists, or if I missed someone or made a mistake – please contact me and let me know. Enjoy!
Ships or Arches: Artist: Rob Gonsalves

Houses or Faces? Artist: Rob Gonsalves



Can you find 7 Horses:

People or Just Faces?


A Puzzling Reality: Artist: Rob Gonsalves

How many people can you find? Artist: Rob Gonsalves
waterfalls.jpg
Can you find more then 1 Deer?


Check out the centeral pillar:

Very cool: You should find 4 faces….I think


All these men are the same height:

WOW, I liked this one…Artist: Bev Doolittle, I don’t know who wrote the text above and below the artwork (-: That’s how I got it.

Find the Baby in this picture below – Don’t Give up..It’s reall cool!

For this last one you need to follow the instructions here: 1) Focus on the dot in the center 2) Move your head backwards and forwards, 3) Say the following out loud: I love photoshopcandy.com and something amazing happens!! Ok, I am just kidding about step 3!

People may look at you funny with this last one – so please dont try it in public. (-;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages